Spreading the Love with an Adorable Valentine’s Day S’more Coloring Card!
With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, it’s time to get creative and make some special cards for your little ones. To help you out, here is a free printable S’more coloring card that can be used as a fun activity for kids of all ages. It’s the perfect way to add a bit of love to your Valentine’s celebration!
The S’more coloring card has been designed with lots of fun details that will bring smiles to everyone in the family. It includes an adorable images of two “s’mores” charactors (marshmallow and gram cracker) roasting over a campfire on one, hugging each other on another, fun wording like “I need s’more friends like you!” and plenty of other designs. Kids can also color in the s’mores Valentine’s Day cards for added fun! Plus, it’s easy to add your Valentine names as we have added the words To or From on the cards.
The best part about this coloring cards is that it is totally free! All you have to do is download the PDF file, print it out on standard 8.5 x 11 inch paper, and get creative. You can even add some extra embellishments such as glitter or heart stickers if you like – anything goes! This makes it easy and affordable to create something special that your kids will enjoy creating and having fun with.
Print out as many times as you need right from home or your nearest print shop!
If you’re also looking for more free Valentine’s Day Printables, you can check them out here!
- x8 S’More Coloring Valentine’s Day Cards (the printable is available for free in the printable library – link below)
- x8 pages (8.5″ x 11″)
- x1 PDF File
- High Resolution PDF file, 300 dpi
How To Assemble:
- Download your printables from the printable library (link is below)
- Print out your PDF printables on cardstock or letter size paper. These images will also print on an A4 page (standard printing paper size)
- Let your kids enjoy coloring the cards
- Use our coloring cardprintables and add them to something Valentine’s related or Outer Space related. Or simily just have them hand them out to their friends and families. There are so many options.
You Will Need:
- S’More Coloring Valentine’s Day Printables – download below
- Colour Printer or Visit a Local Print Shop
- White Cardstock or Printing Paper: The ones I use I purchase from my local stationery store, Office Works. But this A4 Card Stock paper is perfect to use and print at home.
So what are you waiting for? Get your free Valentine’s Day S’more coloring card today and make this Valentine’s Day extra special for your little ones! With this cute card they will be able to express their love in their own unique way – by putting their creativity into action. Plus, you’ll have a keepsake that will last for years to come. Have fun crafting this sweet card together, and don’t forget to make some real s’mores afterwards too! Happy Valentine’s Day!
Looking For The Printable?
The free Valentine’s Day printables from this blog post is located in the Ellie Rose Printable Library. The library is a password protected page for all subscribers. Not a subscriber? No problem! Just enter your details below and you will receive a welcome email with the password to log in!
You May Also Like:
If you found these printable useful and give them ago, please be sure to share your photos with me over in my private Facebook Group.
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave me a comment below.
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
****This post may contain affiliate links which means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thanks so much for your support in this way! You can read my disclosure policy here.