FREE VALENTINE'S BUBBLE BOTTLE LABELS
To celebrate Valentine’s Day with the little ones, I created these free “You Blow Me Away” Bubble Bottle Label wrappers for you to enjoy.
These Valentine’s Bubble Bottle Printable Labels make the perfect touch for your kids to take to school for their friends.
The printable comes with 4 colorful wrappers per page.
They will measure 6″ wide by 2″ tall. They are perfectly sized for the 4oz bubble bottles.
These bubble bottle labels are super easy and quick to assemble too.
They can be printed out as many as you need right from home or your nearest print shop!
What’s included in the download?
* Valentine’s Bubble Bottle Label Printable – To be printed on 8.5″ x 11″ Letter-Size
* High Resolution PDF file, 300 dpi
You will need:
- The printable is available for free in the printable library (link below)
- Bubble Bottles – I purchase mine here or Dollar Tree Store
- Color Printer or Visit a Local Print Shop
- Sticker Paper 8.5 x 11 – you can choose to use waterproof or regular but glossy looks best
- Glue tape runner or tape
- Download and print the pdf file
- Take off the original bottle labels first
- Cut your labels by hand with scissors or a paper slicer
- Simply peel the backing off the sticker paper (if using) and stick to the bottles.
- If not using sticker paper, use your favourite adhesive glue and apply along the back of the labels and stick on the bottle
Looking for the free printable?
The free Valentine’s Bubble Bottle Label printable from this blog post is located in the Ellie Rose Printable Library. The library is a password protected page for all subscribers. Not a subscriber? No problem! Just enter your details below and you will receive a welcome email with the password to log in!
If you found these printable useful and give them ago, please be sure to share your photos with me over in my private Facebook Group.
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave me a comment below.
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
****This post may contain affiliate links which means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thanks so much for your support in this way! You can read my disclosure policy here.