Get ready to scream for ice cream with our free ice cream shop dramatic play printables.
Ice cream will always be a favorite with the kids, so while the sun is out, scoop up our free printables and transform your dramatic play center into an ice cream shop!
The Ice Cream Shop Pretend Play Set is a great way to help your child explore their imaginative side while learning basic math and counting skills.
In addition to the food items, this pretend play set also comes with name tag cards, a cash register and even some coupon and punch reward cards, so your child can envision themselves running their very own shop—complete with customers waiting in line!
Our ice cream pretend play printables include:
- Ice Cream Shop Sign
- Opening Times Sign
- Open and Closed Signs
- Name Tags
- Ice Cream Menu
- Pretend Money
- Ice Cream Punch Cards
- Cash Register
- AND MORE!
Store ice cream made from play dough, pom poms or rolled up paper in plastic bowls. Then add scoops, spoons, toppings, and paper cones to containers and label your play corner with our cool ice cream printables.
This fun educational play set is perfect for language, math skills, fine motor skills and early literacy. Plus, it will keep your little learners engaged for hours!
Also, if you’re looking for more free Kids Pretend Play Activity printables you can check them out here
- Ice Cream Shop Dramatic Play (the printable is available for free in the printable library – link below)
- x15 pages (8.5″ x 11″)
- High Resolution PDF file, 300 dpi
Print out as many times as you need right from home or your nearest print shop!
How To Assemble:
- Print out your ice cream shop printables on cardstock or letter size paper. These images will also print on an A4 page (standard printing paper size)
- Laminate the pages and cut out the signs, labels, and name tags.
- Use our printables to label an ice cream shop and let your little learners become workers and customers. They’ll have hours of fun!
You Will Need:
- Ice Cream Shop Dramatic Play Printables – download below
- Colour Printer or Visit a Local Print Shop
- White Cardstock or Printing Paper: The ones I use I purchase from my local stationery store, Office Works. But this A4 Card Stock paper is perfect to use and print at home.
Ice cream is always a sweet treat for kids (and adults!), but why not take that sweetness up a notch with our Free Ice Cream Shop Pretend Play Printables? With these printables, your kiddo can have hours of creative fun without any messes in the kitchen! Plus, they’ll get some sneaky math and money lessons along the way too. What better way is there for kids to cool off on those hot summer days? Download our set today and get ready for some sweet pretend play fun!
Looking For The Printable?
The free Ice Cream pretend play printables from this blog post is located in the Ellie Rose Printable Library. The library is a password protected page for all subscribers. Not a subscriber? No problem! Just enter your details below and you will receive a welcome email with the password to log in!
You May Also Like:
If you found these printable useful and give them ago, please be sure to share your photos with me over in my private Facebook Group.
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave me a comment below.
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
****This post may contain affiliate links which means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thanks so much for your support in this way! You can read my disclosure policy here.