Free Valentine's BINGO Game
This adorable Valentine Bingo game is a perfect touch to bring a little extra fun to your kids / classroom Valentine’s party! This printable comes with 6 different bingo cards and calling pieces.
Game instructions are simple and are including on the callings card PDF template. I have also mentioned them below.
These Bingo cards are easy to make and can be printed out as many times as you need right from home or your nearest print shop!
What’s included in the download?
* x6 Valentine’s Bingo Cards (2 per page) Printable – To be printed on 8.5″ x 11″ Letter-Size
* x1 Calling Card PDF file
* x4 High Resolution PDF file, 300 dpi – comes in a ZIP file
You Will Need
- The printable is available for free in the printable library (link below)
- Color Printer or Visit a Local Print Shop
- Letter Size Paper (8.5″ x 11″ or A4: 8.2″ x 11.6″)
How To Play BINGO
- Download and print all pdf files, including Calling Cards
- Cut out each BINGO Sheet
- Cut out all the calling card squares
- Add the calling cards to a hat or bowl
- Pick some kind of object or candy hearts to mark your Bingo squares (I like using these rubbers)
- Give each player a bingo card and markers
- Have each player put a marker over the free space
- The caller will draw a calling card and announce the picture
- Each player will cover that item on their card with a marker
- The first child to make a line of 5 items (diagonal, horizontal or vertical) yells out BINGO and wins the game!
Looking for even more kids Valentine ideas?
I have a collection of other Valentine’s Day designs. You can see them here. From classroom valentines, party printables and decorations, to drop off to friends…I’ve got you covered!
Looking for the free printable?
The free Valentine’s Day BINGO card printables from this blog post is located in the Ellie Rose Printable Library. The library is a password protected page for all subscribers. Not a subscriber? No problem! Just enter your details below and you will receive a welcome email with the password to log in!
You May Also Like:
Also, if you missed any of my other free Valentines printables so far you can check them out here: Valentine’s Crayon Boxes, Valentine’s Lollipop , Valentine’s Kids Lunch Box cards
If you found these printable useful and give them ago, please be sure to share your photos with me over in my private Facebook Group.
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave me a comment below.
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
****This post may contain affiliate links which means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thanks so much for your support in this way! You can read my disclosure policy here.