FREE VALENTINE'S LOLLIPOP COVERS
That special day is around the corner, have you decided what your going to do? If you’re anything like me, you look at the calendar on Feb the 13th, grumble a little & then start to scroll through Pinterest for quick & easy, but cute Valentine’s activities or printables!
This year I decided to take things into my own two hands – EARLY – and get them finished and ready for Valentine’s Day.
I wanted something colorful and fun but also something that was easy, quick. Last year, I made similar lollipop Sucker covers for a party and thought they would be perfect for this holiday theme!
They can be printed out as many as you need right from home or your nearest print shop!
What’s included in the download?
* x3 Valentine’s Sucker/lollipop Cover Printable – To be printed on 8.5″ x 11″ Letter-Size
* High Resolution PDF file, 300 dpi
You will need:
- The printable is available for free in the printable library (link below)
- Sucker / Lollipop – I purchase mine from Supermarket
- Color Printer or Visit a Local Print Shop
- Xerox brand glossy cover stock 80lb or any white card stock will do
- Glue tape runner or glue
- Download and print the pdf file
- Cut your labels by hand with scissors or a paper slicer
- Simply score where the fold lines are
- Close the bottom flaps together
- Fold the entire piece in half
- Find the circle where the hole goes, hole punch the front and back flaps simultaneously
- Use your favourite adhesive glue and apply along the flaps and stick together
- Slide your lollipop inside through one of the sides and slip through the hole
Looking for the free printable?
The free Valentine’s Lollipop cover printable from this blog post is located in the Ellie Rose Printable Library. The library is a password protected page for all subscribers. Not a subscriber? No problem! Just enter your details below and you will receive a welcome email with the password to log in!
If you found these printable useful and give them ago, please be sure to share your photos with me over in my private Facebook Group.
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave me a comment below.
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
****This post may contain affiliate links which means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thanks so much for your support in this way! You can read my disclosure policy here.