FREE VALENTINE'S CRAYON BOXES
Hi Friends! Today is an exciting day! It’s the kick off of the “ Kids Valentines Series.” I’ll be sharing a new Valentine’s printable freebie over the next few days! I’ve got some really fun things to share. Let’s spread some love and kindness around! So without further ado… let’s start the day off wtih …it’s a Kids Valentine’s Day Crayon Box!
Valentine’s Day is the perfect time for your little ones to show their friends some love.
It’s so easy to assemble these You-Make-My-World-More-Colorful crayon box cuties. All you need is the printable and these 4 pack crayon set. The 4 pack crayon set is from Amazon and it comes with 4 different colors – you can find it here.
You can print these out as many as you need right from home or your nearest print shop!
What’s included in the download?
* Valentine’s Crayon Box Printable – To be printed on 8.5″ x 11″ Letter-Size
* High Resolution PDF file, 300 dpi
You will need:
- Download and print the pdf file
- Cut out your boxes
- Slice or cut the 3 areas (picture example below) – so they can become flaps
- Fold all your “fold lines”. All the areas that are white are your fold lines (picture example below)
- Add glue to the “glue here” area (picture example below)
- Bring the glue area over to meet the other side
- Fold and tuck in all your flaps – and your done!
- Add your crayon’s
- **Tip** For more stability, make sure to use strong cardstock – at least 80gsm (similar to this one)
Below please find a DIY video, to show you how to make these boxes. Otherwise a breakdown description is also listed below:
Looking for the free printable?
The free Valentine’s Crayon Box printable from this blog post is located in the Ellie Rose Printable Library. The library is a password protected page for all subscribers. Not a subscriber? No problem! Just enter your details below and you will receive a welcome email with the password to log in!
If you found these printable useful and give them ago, please be sure to share your photos with me over in my private Facebook Group.
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave me a comment below.
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
****This post may contain affiliate links which means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thanks so much for your support in this way! You can read my disclosure policy here.