How cute will it be to have all the characters from the DreamWorks movie Trolls on display at your child’s birthday party? I have supplied you with Princess Poppy, Branch, Bridget and the twin girls printables for you to download and use for free.
I get asked a lot about how I make my printables, so I thought I would share with you how easy it is to make your own printables. You will be pleasantly surprised how easy it is. And the software I use is free to download.
Tools you will need:
Tools & Equipment
- Silhouette Software
- A4 White card stock (80gsm or more)
- Wooden plaque
- Wooden dowel
- Hot glue
- Hot glue refills
- Popsicle sticks
- A3+ Printer (I use)
Below please find the DIY video, to show you how to make these centrepieces. Otherwise a breakdown description is also listed below:
For more free party printables and decorating tips, make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel!
How to make:
- Print out your images on the A4 white card stock. These images will print on a A4 page
- Cut along the dotted line (if you want the white edges) / Make sure you cut the same on both
- Hot glue the wooden dowel to the bottom of the image or where you feel it looks best. (remember to leave some at the bottom, so it can stand up in the wooden plaque, as per the video)
- Hot glue your popsicle sticks all over the image to give it more support
- Place the wooden plaque into the box
- Place your printable centerpiece into the plaque
These printables can be used for other decorations too, not just for your centrepieces (door sign, wall art etc).
Make sure to share on my closed Facebook group 🙂
Please see below our other tutorial we have for you for a Trolls party theme. Just click on the picture 🙂
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
2 thoughts on “How to make your own Trolls Centerpieces | Princess Poppy, Branch, Bridget”
Do you have anything for Monsters inc? it is very hard to find printables for center pieces .
Thanks for the directions on how to make the Poppy centerpiece.