Another quick and easy DIY Sesame Street theme popcorn / party favour boxes to add to your party decorations.
In this post I will be giving you all the printables you see on the youtube video and in the photos. With these printables you can also use them for other things, from cupcake toppers or cake toppers and other types of favour bags etc. Hope you enjoy
Tools to need:
- The printables are available for free in the printable library (link below)
- Popcorn Boxes
- A4 cardstock (80gsm or more is best)
- Pop dots
- Glue Tape Runner
- Party favour goodies to fill the boxes
- Printer I use
- Silhouette Cameo Software
- Silhouette Cutting Machine (don’t need but thought I would share what it is 🙂 )
Below please find the DIY video, to show you how to make these toppers. Otherwise a breakdown description is also listed below:
For more free Sesame Street party printables and decorating tips, make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel!
- Download your printables
- Print them out on white cardstock
- Cut around the images or dotted lines
- Glue your name signs – Remember you can customise them by watching this tutorial
- Place pop dots on your character face printables, peel off the backing & place on your boxes
- You don’t need the pop dots if you don’t have any
- Fill your boxes with all yummy goodies
Looking for the FREE Printables?
The free Sesame Street printables from this blog post is located in the Ellie Rose Printable Library. The library is a password protected page for all subscribers. Not a subscriber? No problem! Just enter your details below and you will receive a welcome email with the password to log in!
Make sure to share on our Private Facebook Group!
Please see below our other tutorial we have for you for a Sesame Street party theme. Just click on the picture 🙂
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
****This post may contain affiliate links which means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thanks so much for your support in this way!