How to make Sesame Street Party Door Sign
In this post I will show you How to Make a Sesame Street door sign with free images/template included.
By adding a custom made door sign to your child’s birthday, will make the event even more memorable. I will also take you behind the scenes on how I actually made my printables using a free software called Silhouette Studio. The video below, will show you how. Plus what images to use. It will show you how to also custom name your door sign with your child’s name.
You will need:
- Sesame Street printables are available for free in the printable library (link below)
- White Cardstock (80gsm or more) (where to buy)
- Ribbon (where to buy)
- Hot Glue Gun
- Printer (this is what I use to make my centrepieces A3 size)
Below please find the DIY video, to show you how to make the door sign:
For more free party printables and decorating tips, make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel!
- Download your template
- Save onto your computer
- Print out your templates on white cardstock
- Cut around the image
- Glue the ribbon to each image
- You can add a special touch by adding a whole bunch different colour ribbon to the bottom of the door sign
- Adhere to the door
Looking for the FREE Printables?
The free Sesame Street printables from this blog post is located in the Ellie Rose Printable Library. The library is a password protected page for all subscribers. Not a subscriber? No problem! Just enter your details below and you will receive a welcome email with the password to log in!
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***