Who goes into the night, so they can save the day? Who are these heroes, to show you the way? ELLIE ROSE PARTY DESIGNS!!
Well technically PJ Mask, if you know the words, lol. But Ellie Rose Party Designs will show you the party way….
Free DIY PJ Mask party decorations printables. Awesome idea for your kids party table.
I have included Owlette, Gekko and Cat Boy to the list.
Tools you will need:
- Owlette Part 1
- Owlette Part 2
- Owlette Part 3
- Gekko Part 1
- Gekko Part 2
- Cat Boy Part 1
- Cat Boy Part 2
Tools & Equipment
- A4 White card stock: The ones I use I purchase from my local stationery store, Office Works. But this A4 Card Stock paper is perfect to use and print at home. Also really good quality and strong enough to make your centerpieces.
- Wooden Plaque: A must for getting those centerpieces to stand up and be sturdy. My husband makes mine and he gets it from the local hardware store. But these Wooden Plaque would work just as well and comes in all different shapes and sizes.
- Wooden Dowel: This is like the “spine” for the centerpiece. Helps keep it standing. A much cheaper and easier way is to purchase them from your local hardware store but if you don’t have one near by or would prefer it to be sent to you, try these Wooden Dowels.
- Hot Glue: I use heavy duty Hot Glue, which I purchase from our local hardware store. I like the nozzle to be thing, so it pores out slower, but any Craft Hot Glue would work fine too.
- Popsicle Sticks: These are like the “bones” to your centerpieces (lol) . I get mine from our local craft shop but these Popsicle Sticks are actually way cheaper to buy if you are wanting it in bulk.
- Scissors: If I am not cutting out my decorations with my Cameo, I am using my really sharp Westcott Craft Scissors. I purchased mine from Amazon and are really sharp and fit my hands great.
- Printer: Of course you would need a printer. If you don’t have one at home, try a online printing store or go to your nearest stationery shop that does custom printing. If you are looking for a good quality printer, this Printer is fantastic with printing A4, A3+ which are great for those 2 foot centerpieces
- Silhouette Cameo: Most of the time when I am doing large orders and not filming DIY videos for you guys, I am cutting out my party printables/decorations with my Silhouette Cameo. Easy and super fast
Below please find the DIY video, to show you how to make these centrepieces. Otherwise a breakdown description is also listed below:
For more free party printables and decorating tips, make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel!
How to make:
- Print out your images on the A4 white card stock. These images will print on a A4 page
- Cut along the dotted line (if you want the white edges) / Make sure you cut the same on both
- Hot glue the wooden dowel to the bottom of the image or where you feel it looks best. (remember to leave some at the bottom, so it can stand up in the wooden plaque, as per the video)
- Hot glue your popsicle sticks all over the image to give it more support
- Place the wooden plaque into the box
- Place your printable centerpiece into the plaque
These printables can be used for other decorations too, not just for your centrepieces (door sign, wall art etc).
Make sure to share on my closed Facebook group. Click below to our group.
PIN IMAGE FOR LATER
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
16 thoughts on “Free DIY PJ Mask Centerpieces Printables”
Hey do you have anything for shimmer and shine also Doc Mcstuffin
Hi there, I don’t unfortunately have any of those characters. But I have had a few requests for these so have them on my list as ideas to do for the blog
Hello, I love your blog do you have or will you be doing anything for the Disney Princesses like the center piece, cake toppers, chip bags and the water bottle labels. Keep up the good work and thank you so much for sharing your experience and talent.
Yes I will be doing something in the future, just not sure yet when
do you happen to have more ideas on PJ Masks
Just what I have on my blog. but if you go to Pinterest you will find hundreds on there
Hello do you have PJ Mask Chip bag templates
I have added it to my list of ideas for the blog – Thanks for commenting
Hi I’ve noticed the faint lines on the cutouts do they print like that?
Thanks for ideas. We are using them birthday parties 🙂
Thank you! This is awesome! I greatly appreciate you! Your PJ mask stuff really is helping me give my little guy a fantastic party.
Hi can I print at a commercial place?, like staples?
Hi there, I am not 100% sure as I am not based in the US but haven’t had anyone mention to me they couldn’t. So i am not sure sorry that probably doesn’t help you much 🙂
Thank you so much for the time and effort you put in to your blog. It is very much appreciated. My grandson is going to have the best birthday party! He is very excited.
Thank you so much for the time and effort you put in to your blog.
thank you for your great explanation