How to make 3 different skyline centrepieces
Tools you will need:
- Skyline Table Decoration Centerpiece (Download Below)
- Superhero wording
- A4 White card stock (80gsm or more)
- Wooden plaque 4″ square (where to buy) or Wooden plaque 7″ square (where to buy)
- or Wooden plaque 4.5″ circle (where to buy) or wooden plaque 5″ circle (where to buy)
- Wooden dowel
- Hot glue
- Popsicle sticks
Looking for the free printable?
The free Superhero printable from this blog post is located in the Ellie Rose Printable Library. The library is a password protected page for all subscribers. Not a subscriber? No problem! Just enter your details below and you will receive a welcome email with the password to log in
Below please find the DIY video, to show you how to make these centrepieces. Otherwise a breakdown description is also listed below:
For more free party printables and decorating tips, make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel!
How to make:
- Print out your images on the white card stock. These images will print on a A4 page.
- Cut out your skyline and also your wording
- Welcome to print out the “Kapow” wording for extra decorations around the table. Example is shown in one of the photos below
- Hot glue the wooden dowel to the center of the image or where you feel it looks best. (remember to leave some room at the bottom, so it can stand up in the wooden plaque)
- Hot glue your popsicle sticks all over the image to give it more support
- Add your second image to the front of one of the skyline with popdots to make it look 2D. (please see video for more info)
- If you are adding a backing to the back, this is when you can add it
- Place in the wooden plaque
Please check out our other blog post we have to share on Superhero party decoration. I am sure you will love them.
Happy decorating xx
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
9 thoughts on “How to make Superhero Skyline Centrepieces, plus DIY video”
thanks so much for all these! i dont even need to look at other sites. thank you. they are so cool, complete and doable. time saver!
Thanks so much for this post! I know this may sound silly put will the ink make it black? Is that why you print on white cardstock? I just didn’t know if there was a way to print on black cardstock to conserve ink. Thanks so much for your help!
It will print out on black. Maybe just print out some yellow square box and glue them to some black card stock 🙂
I can’t print an outline pattern, then cut out black card stock? That would conserve a lot of ink.
buy black card stock and cut out that instead
I was thinking the same thing. I have been looking for a cityscape printable with just the outline of the building in it because the regular file consumes all my black ink.
I am coming up with something to add to my blog soon..
I Can not seem to find the download button for the skyline. Can you point me in the right direction? Thank you so much
Keep scrolling down the blog post and where it says “Looking for the free printable?”