How to make Superhero Cake Toppers
Tools you will need:
- Cake Topper printable(download below)
- A4 White card stock (80gsm or more) to print on
- Tooth picks / Small Skewer stick (must be food grade)
- Sticky Tape
- Double sided tape
**The printables are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use**
The free Superhero printable from this blog post is located in the Ellie Rose Printable Library. The library is a password protected page for all subscribers. Not a subscriber? No problem! Just enter your details below and you will receive a welcome email with the password to log in
Below please find the DIY video, to show you how to make these toppers. Otherwise a breakdown description is also listed below:
For more free party printables and decorating tips, make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel!
How to make:
- Print out your images on the white card stock. These images will print on a A4 page
- Cut only the image
- Stick the double sided tape to the back of each image
- Place the skewer stick to the double sided tape & also use sticky tape to tape the stick down for more support.
- If you are wanting the “name” topper, please contacting me below or via social media. **There will be a small fee charged
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
4 thoughts on “How to make Superhero Cake Toppers with FREE printables”
Hi, you have the number 4?
These are perfect, thank you so much! My sons 8th comic book theme birthday coming up and on July 13th and I have been going crazy looking for a city line for his cake and the centerpieces. Do you by any chance have a bigger city line to use around his centerpieces? I don’t mind even paying if I need to if the files aren’t editable. If so I would love for you to send it to me. My email is email@example.com and my sons name is Jackson.
How do I print these toppers with the number 5!
HI there, these cupcake toppers can’t be amended. your best option would be to print out a number 5 and cut it out and place it on the topper if that helps