How to make a Spiderman Happy Birthday Banner
Tools you will need:
- Happy Birthday Banner Printables (download below)
- A4 White card stock (80gsm or more)
- Yellow card stock
- Red ribbon
- Hot glue / refills or double sided tape
- Paper glue
- Pop dots (if making your own font letters)
Looking for the free printable?
The free Superhero printable from this blog post is located in the Ellie Rose Printable Library. The library is a password protected page for all subscribers. Not a subscriber? No problem! Just enter your details below and you will receive a welcome email with the password to log in
Below please find the DIY video, to show you how to make this banner. Otherwise a breakdown description is also listed below:
For more free party printables and decorating tips, make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel!
How to make:
- Print out your images on the white card stock. These images will print on a A4 page
- Cut only the image
- Cut out rectangle shape with yellow card stock. Make sure you measure the images you printed before hand so that you leave enough space on your yellow card stock.
- Glue printed images onto your yellow cardstock.
- Either hot glue the back of your yellow cardstock and place red ribbon on the back or
- Place double sided tape on the top of the yellow cardstock backing & peel away the tape backing and place the red ribbon along the top of the card stock
- Remember when gluing your printables to the ribbon make sure you do it up side down. (refer to video for more info)
Make sure to check out our other Superhero printables we have for you on our blog. All for FREE of course 😉
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***