Free Wednesday Addams Cupcake Topper Printables for Birthday Parties at Home
Hey, darlings! It’s me, Wednesday Addams, and I’m here to share some delightfully dark decorations for your next birthday party. Whether it’s for yourself or a friend, these free cupcake topper printables featuring yours truly are the perfect ghoulish touch. Plus, you can print them right from the comfort of your own home. So, let’s get started on making your next celebration spooky and spectacular!
Also, if you missed any of my other free Wednesday printables so far you can check them out here
To begin, let’s gather the necessary materials to create these toppers. You’ll need a printer, white cardstock, scissors, and toothpicks. Once you have these on hand, simply download the free printables from the link provided below (under the heading LOOKING FOR FREE PRINTABLE). There are five different designs to choose from, including a portrait of me. Pick your poison and print out as many copies as you need for your desired number of cupcakes.
WHAT’S YOU’LL NEED
- Wednesday Cupcake Topper Printable (link is under “LOOKING FOR FREE PRINTABLE”)
- Colour Printer or Visit a Local Print Shop
- A4 White card stock: The ones I use I purchase from my local stationery store, Office Works. But this A4 Card Stock paper is perfect to use and print at home. Also, really good quality and strong enough to make your centerpieces.
- Wooden Skewers: I purchase mine from our local dollar store. But these wooden skewers are a great example of what you can use
- Sticky Tape
- 2″ Circle Cutter: If you don’t have a cutting machine and are wanting to cut by hand, well let me introduce you too these – which are a life saver and can punch my circles alot quicker than my cameo
HOW TO ASSEMBLE A CUPCAKE TOPPER
Start by downloading your cupcake topper template (from down below under heading “LOOKING FOR FREE PRINTABLE”. The template will download as a PDF file, which you can then print at home on your printer. Remember to print on card stock, as it’s more durable and will hold up better on the cake.
Once you have printed the template, it’s time to cut out the image. Cut out your image with a pair of scissors, it will make the job much easier and quicker. Depending on the size of your cupcakes, you may want to adjust the length of your toothpicks. Now, your Wednesday Addams cupcake toppers are ready to be placed on top of your sweet treats for a delightfully dark touch.
- Wednesday Circle 2″ Cupcake Toppers Templates (the printable is available for free in the printable library – link below under heading LOOKING FOR FREE PRINTABLE)
- x15 per page
- High Resolution PDF file, 300 dpi
But wait, there’s more! These printables can be used for more than just cupcake toppers. Consider printing them out on larger paper and using them as wall or table decorations. You could even use them for Halloween or other spooky events throughout the year. The possibilities are endless with these versatile designs.
So, what are you waiting for? Download your free Wednesday Addams cupcake topper printables today and get started on your next hauntingly fun celebration.
I hope you enjoyed this tutorial on how to create your own Wednesday Addams cupcake topper printables for birthday parties or any other spooky occasion. Remember, these designs can be used in a variety of ways, so don’t be afraid to get creative with them. As always, embrace your inner darkness and have fun with it. Until next time, my fellow macabre lovers. Stay spooky!
Looking for the FREE TEMPLATE?
If you found these printable useful and give them ago, please be sure to share your photos with me over in my private Facebook Group.
You May Also Like:
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave me a comment below.
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
****This post may contain affiliate links which means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thanks so much for your support in this way! You can read my disclosure policy here.