FREE EASTER BUNNY BAIT TAGS
Guide the Easter Bunny to your home with these free Easter ‘Bunny Bait’ Tags.
The poem on the back of the tag is just like the classic Christmas one guiding Santa to your home. But instead, you’ll help the Easter Bunny find his way to hide those delightful Easter eggs around your home. How egg-citing is that?
The poem reads:
Sprinkle on your lawn at night,
The moon will make it sparkle bright,
As the Easter Bunny hops and roams,
This will guide him to your home.
Add your printable favor tags to the top of clear treat bags filled with oats, sprinkles or even birdseed, then give them to your kids and their friends.
Also, if you missed any of my other free Easter printables so far you can check them out here
They can be printed out as many as you need right from home or your nearest print shop!
- Bunny Bait Favor Bag Tag Printable
- High Resolution printable PDF file, 300dpi
- You will receive 4 x Treat Bag Tags per page
- Size is 3.5″ x 2″ when folded
- Instant Download
- The printable is available for free in the printable library – link below)
HOW TO ASSEMBLE
- Download and print the pdf file
- Cut your paper tags by hand with scissors or a paper slicer
- Simply fold your tag in half
- Fill your bags with oats and sprinkles
- Seal your bag
- Staple your paper tag on top of the bag
YOU WILL NEED
- Bunny Bait Favor Tag Printable – download below
- Color Printer or Visit a Local Print Shop
- White Card Stock Paper
- Cellophane Bags or Sandwich zip bags
- Add oats and sprinkles or birdseed
Looking for the free printable?
The free Easter printable from this blog post is located in the Ellie Rose Printable Library. The library is a password protected page for all subscribers. Not a subscriber? No problem! Just enter your details below and you will receive a welcome email with the password to log in!
You May Also Like:
If you found these printable useful and give them ago, please be sure to share your photos with me over in my private Facebook Group.
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave me a comment below.
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
****This post may contain affiliate links which means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thanks so much for your support in this way! You can read my disclosure policy here.