FREE HOPPY EASTER PRINTABLE BANNER
Get the kids egg-cited for Easter with this free Hoppy Easter Printable Banner.
The Easter Digital Sign Banner is easy to make and can be printed out as many times as you need right from home or your nearest print shop!
So grab your banner printable and get decorating!
Also, if you missed any of my other free Easter printables so far you can check them out here
There are a few ways you can use this Hoppy Easter Banner. It is not only just for putting on a wall, it can be used on the backyard fence or even on your front door. Print it out smaller (using the printer settings) and make it into a cake topper with string.
The PDF printable comes with a “tab” on each letter so that you can fold it over some string or ribbon.
- Hoppy Easter Printable (incl A letter for word hAppy)
- High Resolution printable PDF file, 300dpi
- You will receive 12 x PDF file with 1 letter per page
- Each letter is 7 in in height
- Instant Download
- The printable is available for free in the printable library – link below)
HOW TO ASSEMBLE
Not crafty? No problem, I will show you an example of how I assemble my banners. Below is a step-by-step tutorial that I recorded a few years back on how to assemble a banner. It is still the same process but just a different printable.
How to make:
- Print out the templates on white card stock. Preferably 80 gsm or more. Cut out each template
- Either place double sided tape behind each letter or hot glue and apply your ribbon to the tape or glue. Remember you will have to do it upside so when you hold it up, its in the correct order
- Attach your banner with tape to your table and you got yourself a banner!
YOU WILL NEED
- Hoppy Easter Banner Printable – download below
- Color Printer or Visit a Local Print Shop
- White Card Stock Paper
- String or Ribbon
Once you have downloaded, printed and cut out the banner, glue your letters to the string or ribbon and hang it on your wall or door or fence.
Looking for the free printable?
The free Easter printable from this blog post is located in the Ellie Rose Printable Library. The library is a password protected page for all subscribers. Not a subscriber? No problem! Just enter your details below and you will receive a welcome email with the password to log in!
You May Also Like:
If you found these printable useful and give them ago, please be sure to share your photos with me over in my private Facebook Group.
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave me a comment below.
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
****This post may contain affiliate links which means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thanks so much for your support in this way! You can read my disclosure policy here.