FREE EASTER SCAVENGER HUNT PRINTABLE
You’ll need some plastic eggs, mini sweet treats and some non-candy goodies, like stickers.
And don’t forget the Easter basket to collect the Easter eggs in. I like to hide a very large Easter egg as the main surprise. And this would work well with non-candy Easter gifts as well.
- Easter Scavenger Hunt Printable
- High Resolution printable PDF file, 300dpi
- You will receive 1 x PDF file with 8 Easter scavenger hunt clues. (8.5″ x 11″)
- Instant Download
- The printable is available for free in the printable library – link below)
HOW TO ASSEMBLE
- Print and cut out your PDF printable
- For best results print on heavy duty card stock Example of paper
- Add clues to plastic eggs
YOU WILL NEED
- Easter Scavenger Hunt Printable – download below
- Color Printer or Visit a Local Print Shop
- White Card Stock Paper
- Plastic Eggs
- Little Treats to put into the eggs
Once you have downloaded, printed and cut out the Easter Scavenger Hunt clues, gather your plastic eggs and fill them with some delicious treats. I’m sure the kids will love this Easter treasure hunt!
Looking for the free printable?
The free Easter printable from this blog post is located in the Ellie Rose Printable Library. The library is a password protected page for all subscribers. Not a subscriber? No problem! Just enter your details below and you will receive a welcome email with the password to log in!
You May Also Like:
If you found these printable useful and give them ago, please be sure to share your photos with me over in my private Facebook Group.
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave me a comment below.
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
****This post may contain affiliate links which means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thanks so much for your support in this way! You can read my disclosure policy here.