FREE TRICK ROAR TREAT PAPER TAGS
Welcome to the Halloween printable series. The “Trick Roar Treat” Halloween Treat Paper Tags is one of the 4 Halloween printables I will be sharing with you. The other Halloween printables I have in the series are the “Bugs & Hugs” treat bag stickers, Trick Roar Treat stickers and Have A Sweet Halloween Stickers.
Before you know it, it’s going to be October and that means it’s Halloween time! Every Halloween our neighbors get together to go trick or treating to each others house’s. So this year we wanted to keep it simple but fun for the kids. Something easy the kids can put together and hand out to the neighbors kids and their friends. These Halloween treat sticker labels are perfect for that!
They can be printed out as many as you need right from home or your nearest print shop!
What’s included in the download?
* x4 Trick Roar Treat Paper Tags per page
* To be printed on 8.5″ x 11″ Letter-Size
* Size is 3.5″ x 2″ when folded
* High Resolution PDF file, 300 dpi
You will need:
- The printable is available for free in the printable library (link below)
- White Card Stock or printing paper
- Home Color Printer or Visit a Local Print Shop
- Cellophane Bags or Sandwich zip bags
- Add any Candy for example Candy Corn, Peeps, M&Ms or Mellowcreme Pumpkin
- Download and print the pdf file
- Cut your paper tags by hand with scissors or a paper slicer
- Simply fold your tag in half
- Fill your bags with your favourite candy & lollies
- Seal your bag
- Staple your paper tag on top of the bag
Looking for the free printable?
The free Halloween Dinasour Trick Roar Treat paper tag printable from this blog post is located in the Ellie Rose Printable Library. The library is a password protected page for all subscribers. Not a subscriber? No problem! Just enter your details below and you will receive a welcome email with the password to log in!
If you found these printable useful and give them ago, please be sure to share your photos with me over in my private Facebook Group.
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave me a comment below.
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
****This post may contain affiliate links which means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thanks so much for your support in this way! You can read my disclosure policy here.