DIY My Little Pony Birthday Ideas
My Little Pony is a very popular girls birthday theme, so here are some free table decorations / party favors centerpieces printables you can use for the party. Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash and Apple Jack
My chip bags have been a big favourite too, so make sure to check that one out too.
Tools you will need:
- Rainbow Dash
- Rainbow Dash Reverse Side
- Pinkie Pie
- Pinkie Pie Reverse Side
- Apple Jack
- Apple Jack Reverse Side
Tools & Equipment
- A4 White card stock: The ones I use I purchase from my local stationery store, Office Works. But this A4 Card Stock paper is perfect to use and print at home. Also really good quality and strong enough to make your centerpieces.
- Wooden Plaque: A must for getting those centerpieces to stand up and be sturdy. My husband makes mine and he gets it from the local hardware store. But these Wooden Plaque would work just as well and comes in all different shapes and sizes.
- Wooden Dowel: This is like the “spine” for the centerpiece. Helps keep it standing. A much cheaper and easier way is to purchase them from your local hardware store but if you don’t have one near by or would prefer it to be sent to you, try these Wooden Dowels.
- Hot Glue: I use heavy duty Hot Glue, which I purchase from our local hardware store. I like the nozzle to be thing, so it pores out slower, but any Craft Hot Glue would work fine too.
- Popsicle Sticks: These are like the “bones” to your centerpieces (lol) . I get mine from our local craft shop but these Popsicle Sticks are actually way cheaper to buy if you are wanting it in bulk.
- Scissors: If I am not cutting out my decorations with my Cameo, I am using my really sharp Westcott Craft Scissors. I purchased mine from Amazon and are really sharp and fit my hands great.
- Printer: Of course you would need a printer. If you don’t have one at home, try a online printing store or go to your nearest stationery shop that does custom printing. If you are looking for a good quality printer, this Printer is fantastic with printing A4, A3+ which are great for those 2 foot centerpieces
- Silhouette Cameo: Most of the time when I am doing large orders and not filming DIY videos for you guys, I am cutting out my party printables/decorations with my Silhouette Cameo. Easy and super fast
Below please find the DIY video, to show you how to make these centrepieces. I have made 2 videos.
If you are only wanting to learn how to put your centerpiece together, then feel free to skip the first video and go to second video
Part 1: How I design and create my centerpiece (using a software from America Silhouette)
Part 2: I’ll show you how to cut your centerpiece using the cutting machine and also assembling your centerpiece.
For more free party printables and decorating tips, make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel!
These printables can be used for other decorations too, not just for your centrepieces (door sign, wall art etc).
Make sure to share on my closed Facebook group. Click below to our group.
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
12 thoughts on “My Little Pony Centerpieces Table Decorations | Free Printables”
Hi I love that you shared these free printable and have step by step videos. By any chance do you happen to have free printables of the other 3 ponies?
Sorry only what is on my blog
These are so cute! Thanks for sharing the pdf printable. I have looked at each printable and they all have a white stripe through the edges of the pony. Is that only on my pdf?
Have you tried printing one out? Does it still have a white line through it?
I haven’t had anyone else mention it
I did print out pinkie pie since that one is the least noticeable. After looking at all three, I feel like the line is part of a box that might be a border. It is the same thickness and approx the same distance away from the edge. If no one else has the issue I’ll use a marker to color it in. Thanks for such a cute centerpiece!
The white stripe is showing up for me also. Did you figure out what the issues was? Thanks so much for posting these. My daughter wants a My little pony bday theme and for some reason Walmart doesn’t have the party supplies. I just got a cricut can I cut these ponies with that? Again thank you!
Thank you for sharing and including step by step instructions!
You are so wonderful to design these My Little Pony centerpieces and let us use them for free! My daughter is turning 5. She is absolutely obsessed with My Little Pony, especially the main 6! Would you by chance have a Rarity, Flutter Shy, and Twilight Sparkle pony centerpiece made?
I cannot wait to get these ready for her birthday!
These are exactly what I was looking for. I am throwing a My Little Pony party for both of my girls who will be 3 and 6 next year. Thanks again!
Thank you very much for sharing! I used your printables for my daughter’s birthday. I will also share your link on my blog. 🙂
Hello how do we download the free printable? I clicked on each of the My Little Pony characters but nothing shows to be able to print.
where it says “PRINTABLES”, click on each name of the pony and it will automatically start to download for you