My little girl is obsessed with Care Bears. So when it came to deciding what birthday party theme to do for her, of course Care Bears came to mind. So in today’s blog tutorial I will be showing you how to make a Care Bears table decorations. Enjoy x
Tools you will need:
- Care Bear option 1 printable
- Care Bear option 2 printable
- A4 White card stock (80gsm or more)
- Wooden plaque 4″ square (where to buy) or Wooden plaque 7″ square (where to buy)
- or Wooden plaque 4.5″ circle (where to buy) or wooden plaque 5″ circle (where to buy)
- Wooden dowel
- Hot glue
- Popsicle sticks
- A3+ Printer (I use)
Below please find the DIY video, to show you how to make these centrepieces. Otherwise a breakdown description is also listed below:
For more free party printables and decorating tips, make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel!
How to make:
- Print out your images on the white A4 card stock. These images will print on a A4 page.
- Cut out your printables – along the inside of the dotted line
- Hot glue the wooden dowel to the center at the bottom of the image or where you feel it looks best. (remember to leave some room at the bottom, so it can stand up in the wooden plaque)
- Hot glue your popsicle sticks all over the image to give it more support
- Place in the wooden plaque
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
5 thoughts on “How to make Care Bear Centrepieces | FREE printables & Step by Step video tutorial”
Beautiful and Thank You
Where do I get the stencil for the Care Bear at
I am not sure what you mean by stencil?
Do you have templates for all the Care Bears?
unfortunately no i don’t