FREE MERMAID CENTERPIECES
If you’re throwing a Mermaid party and need more decorations, then these free Mermaid Centerpieces will be perfect for your party table!
Add an extra touch to your party with mermaids, seahorse, dolphin, and fish centerpieces. They’re so cute and will bring your party to life.
They’re also easy to DIY and would suit a mermaid party or under the sea party. Print them out as many times as you need right from home or your nearest print shop.
Use these mermaid printables for centerpieces, cake toppers and more. So, grab your printable and take your decor to the next level.
Also, if you’re looking for more free Mermaid printables you can check them out here
- 2x Mermaids in Shell
- 2x Mermaids Purple Hair
- 2x Mermaids Pink Hair
- 2x Seahorses
- 2x Fish
- 2x Dolphin (the printables are available for free in the printable library – link below)
- Paper Size 8.5″ x 11″
- Includes reverse images
- High Resolution PDF file, 300 dpi
HOW TO ASSEMBLE
Not crafty? No problem, I can show you how to make a mermaid centerpiece with my step-by-step tutorial below as an example.
YOU WILL NEED
- Mermaid Centerpiece Printables – download below
- Colour Printer or Visit a Local Print Shop
- A4 White card stock or A3: The ones I use I purchase from my local stationery store, Office Works. But this A4 Card Stock paper is perfect to use and print at home. Also really good quality and strong enough to make your centerpieces.
- Wooden Plaque
- Wooden Dowels.
- Craft Hot Glue
- Popsicle Sticks
- Silhouette Cameo: Most of the time when I am doing large orders and not filming DIY videos for you guys, I am cutting out my party printables/decorations with my Silhouette Cameo. Easy and super fast.
Looking for the free printable?
The free Mermaid printables from this blog post is located in the Ellie Rose Printable Library. The library is a password protected page for all subscribers. Not a subscriber? No problem! Just enter your details below and you will receive a welcome email with the password to log in!
You May Also Like:
If you found these printable useful and give them ago, please be sure to share your photos with me over in my private Facebook Group.
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave me a comment below.
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
****This post may contain affiliate links which means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thanks so much for your support in this way! You can read my disclosure policy here.