FREE FROZEN 2 HERSHEY CHOC WRAPPERS
If you’re planning a Frozen party for your little girl, you’ll love these Free Frozen 2 Hershey Choc Wrappers.
Your favorite characters Elsa, Anna, Kristoff and Olaf take centerstage on these cute candy bar wrappers and will match your snow theme perfectly.
These free Hershey bar wrappers for your Frozen 2 party are so easy to make and can be printed out as many times as you need right from home or your nearest print shop!
And if you’re looking for more Frozen 2 ideas you can check them out here
- Frozen 2 Hershey Choc Wrapper Printable
- High Resolution printable PDF file, 300dpi
- You will receive 2 x PDF files with 2 wrappers on each. (8.5″ x 11″)
- Instant Download
- The printable is available for free in the printable library – link below)
HOW TO ASSEMBLE
- Print and cut out your PDF printable
- For best results print on glossy brochure paper and use double sided tape to adhere together. Example of paper
- Wrap around your Hershey Chocolates
YOU WILL NEED
- Frozen 2 Hershey Choc Wrapper Printable – download below
- Color Printer or Visit a Local Print Shop
- Glossy Brochure Paper
- Double-Sided Tape
- Hershey Chocolates
Once you have downloaded and printed out your Frozen 2 Hershey Chocolate Wrappers, you will be pleasantly surprised at how quick and easy and how awesome they turn out and I think your friends and family will be just as excited to take them home!
Looking for the free printable?
The free Frozen 2 printable from this blog post is located in the Ellie Rose Printable Library. The library is a password protected page for all subscribers. Not a subscriber? No problem! Just enter your details below and you will receive a welcome email with the password to log in!
You May Also Like:
If you found these printable useful and give them ago, please be sure to share your photos with me over in my private Facebook Group.
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave me a comment below.
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
****This post may contain affiliate links which means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thanks so much for your support in this way! You can read my disclosure policy here.