Free Frozen 2 Gift Bag Prints
Check out these Free DIY Frozen 2 Gift Bags / Favor Bags I have for you. These Frozen Gift bags are a great idea to have as a party favor for the guests to take home or an awesome addition to have setup and displayed on your dessert table. Which ever you choose the kids will love them.
These Frozen 2 Character Gift Bags are easy to make and can be printed out as many times as you need right from home or your nearest print shop!
There are a few ways you can use these bags. They are not only just for goodie bags. If you want to add lollies or use as a party favor goodie bag that is filled with lots of small toys, you are welcome to do that too.
- Elsa Gift Bag (2 per page) Printable – To be printed on 8.5″ x 11″ Letter-Size
- Anna Gift Bag (2 per page) Printable – To be printed on 8.5″ x 11″ Letter-Size
- Olaf Gift Bag (2 per page) Printable – To be printed on 8.5″ x 11″ Letter-Size
- Frozen 2 Gift Bag (2 per page) Printable – To be printed on 8.5″ x 11″ Letter Size
- High Resolution PDF file, 300 dp
YOU WILL NEED
- Frozen Printable – link to download is below
- Paper to print on (I would recommend using either copy paper, glossy brochure paper or presentation paper) – I purchase mine here
- Color Printer or Visit a Local Print Shop
- Any Adhesive tape (Glue tape runner)
- Gift Bags (8″ x 5″inches) here is an example of one
HOW TO ASSEMBLE
Need help with assembling your printables with your gift bags? No problem, here is a guided tutorial to show you how
- Download and print the pdf file
- Cut out your templates
- Use your favourite adhesive to glue your printable to the gift bags
- Share your party setup with me over in my Facebook Group 🙂
Looking for the free printable?
The free Frozen 2 printable from this blog post is located in the Ellie Rose Printable Library. The library is a password protected page for all subscribers. Not a subscriber? No problem! Just enter your details below and you will receive a welcome email with the password to log in!
If you found these printable useful and give them ago, please be sure to share your photos with me over in my private Facebook Group.
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave me a comment below.
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
****This post may contain affiliate links which means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thanks so much for your support in this way! You can read my disclosure policy here.