FREE BLUEY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BANNER
Hey mate! Are you looking for free Bluey birthday printables to DIY your party? Then get your paws on this free Bluey Happy Birthday Banner.
Featuring Bluey, Bingo and their parents, this fun blue and orange birthday banner is sure to be a hit with any Bluey fan! And don’t forget to pair it with these free Bluey cupcake toppers.
The Bluey Happy Birthday Banner is easy to make and can be printed out as many times as you need right from home or your nearest print shop!
So grab your banner printable and get decorating!
There are a few ways you can use this Bluey Happy Birthday Banner. It is not only just for putting on a wall, it can be used on the backyard fence or even on your front door. Print it out smaller (using the printer settings) and make it into a cake topper with string.
- X7 PDF files of Bluey Happy Birthday Banner (the printable is available for free in the printable library – link below)
- High Resolution PDF file, 300 dpi
YOU WILL NEED
- Bluey Happy Birthday Printable – download below
- Color Printer or Visit a Local Print Shop
- A4 White card stock (80gsm or more)
- Hot glue / refills or double sided tape
- Or Glue tape runner
- Ribbon, any colour you choose
My suggestion for the printing would be, unless you have a high quality printer to use at home, I would have your printables printed by a printing shop due to the large amount of black ink involved in the banner design. If you are based in the United States, stores like Staples, Office Depot/Office Max, FedEx or the UPS all do a great job printing in store using their laser printers.
HOW TO ASSEMBLE
Not crafty? No problem, I will show you an example of how I assemble my banners. Below is a step-by-step tutorial that I recorded a few years back on how to assemble a banner. It is still the same process but just a different printable.
Make sure to subscribe to my Youtube Channel for more party decoration ideas and tutorials.
How to make:
- Print out the templates on white card stock. Preferably 80 gsm or more. Cut out each template
- Either place double sided tape behind each letter or hot glue and apply your ribbon to the tape or glue. Remember you will have to do it upside so when you hold it up, its in the correct order.
- Attach your banner with tape to your table and you got yourself a banner!
Looking for the free printable?
The free Bluey Happy Birthday Banner printables from this blog post is located in the Ellie Rose Printable Library. The library is a password protected page for all subscribers. Not a subscriber? No problem! Just enter your details below and you will receive a welcome email with the password to log in!
You May Also Like:
If you found these printable useful and give them ago, please be sure to share your photos with me over in my private Facebook Group.
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave me a comment below.
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
****This post may contain affiliate links which means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thanks so much for your support in this way! You can read my disclosure policy here.