FREE BLUEY CUPCAKE TOPPERS
Wackadoo! Get ready to pawty like Bluey and her crew! If you have a little one who loves the ever-so-popular BBC kids series, then you need these free Bluey cupcake toppers at their next birthday bash!
Cupcakes are a great option as a party favor for the guests to take home or even as an awesome addition to have set up and displayed on your dessert table.
They make a great cake option and are easy to hand out. Less mess and always a favorite with the kids.
These Bluey Cupcake Toppers are easy to make and can be printed out as many times as you need right from home or your nearest print shop.
There are a few ways you can use these cupcake topper printables. They are not only just for cupcakes. If you want to print out a whole heap and place them on the table as confetti or if you want to use them on skewers and add them to your party food. Maybe even punch a hole into each circle and place a ribbon through it and have it as party favors. The list is endless. So have fun with it.
- x3 Bluey Circle 2.5″ Cupcake Toppers Templates (the printable is available for free in the printable library – link below)
- x12 per page
- High Resolution PDF file, 300 dpi
HOW TO ASSEMBLE
- Print out your images on the white card stock. These images will print on a A4 page (standard printing paper size)
- Cut along the circle
- Place your skewer stick at the back of the image and tape down with sticky tape
YOU WILL NEED
- Bluey Cupcake Toppers Printable – download below
- Colour Printer or Visit a Local Print Shop
- A4 White card stock: The ones I use I purchase from my local stationery store, Office Works. But this A4 Card Stock paper is perfect to use and print at home. Also really good quality and strong enough to make your centerpieces.
- Wooden Skewers: I purchase mine from our local dollar store. But these wooden skewers are a great example of what you can use
- Sticky Tape
- 2.5″ Circle Cutter: If you don’t have a cutting machine and are wanting to cut by hand, well let me introduce you too these – which are a life saver and can punch my circles alot quicker than my cameo
Once you have downloaded and printed out your Bluey Cupcake Toppers, you will be pleasantly surprised at how quick and easy and how awesome they turn out and I think your friends and family will be just as excited to take them home!
Looking for the free printable?
The free Bluey printable from this blog post is located in the Ellie Rose Printable Library. The library is a password protected page for all subscribers. Not a subscriber? No problem! Just enter your details below and you will receive a welcome email with the password to log in!
You May Also Like:
If you found these printable useful and give them ago, please be sure to share your photos with me over in my private Facebook Group.
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave me a comment below.
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
****This post may contain affiliate links which means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thanks so much for your support in this way! You can read my disclosure policy here.