How to make in PicMonkey!
Looking for some Skye and Everest Paw Patrol Birthday Party Ideas? Check out this freebie I have for you.
These DIY goodie bag / birthday decoration printables are another great idea to add to your party. These can be made up filled with chips / popcorn or lollies and displayed on your dessert table or as a party favor for the guest to take home. Either way they are a must at your Paw Patrol party. 🙂
What’s included in the download?
* Skye & Everest template – To be printed on 8.5″ x 11″ Letter-Size
* High Resolution PDF file, 300 dpi
You will need:
- PicMonkey (Affiliate Link) or Canva – add in your child’s name and age
- Chip Bag Template – if you want to make your own
- Paw Patrol Clipart (Affiliate Link) – where I get my clipart
- Color Printer or Visit a Local Print Shop
- Glossy brochure paper (80 lb) or Letter Size Paper (8.5″ x 11″ or A4: 8.2″ x 11.6″)
- Paper Crimper – if you want to crimp the ends to make it look more relastic
- Glue tape runner
Looking for the free printable?
The free Paw Patrol printables from this blog post is located in the Ellie Rose Printable Library. The library is a password protected page for all subscribers. Not a subscriber? No problem! Just enter your details below and you will receive a welcome email with the password to log in!
Step By Step Tutorial below on how to make a chip bag in PicMonkey
Below please find some more tutorials I thought might be helpful:
How to make a chip bag in Silhouette Studio
How to assemble a chip bag
For more free party printables and decorating tips, make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel!
I always love seeing what my readers make with my templates. Please feel free to join my Facebook Group
I hope you found this tutorial useful and will give it a go.
Please leave me any comments you might have and I will try my best to get back to you as soon as I can.
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
****This post may contain affiliate links which means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thanks so much for your support in this way! You can read my disclosure policy here.