FREE PRESCHOOL & KINDERGARTEN GRADUATION BANNER PRINTABLE
Celebrate your little Preschool or Kindergarten graduate with an adorable graduation banner printable.
Featuring colorful crayons and bright text, these banners are the perfect decoration for a graduation ceremony or graduation party.
I have two fun banner options for you to choose from, one that says, “Preschool Graduate” and the other, “Kindergarten Graduate”. So, whether your little one is graduating Preschool or Kindergarten, I’ve got you covered.
These printable graduation banners are easy to make and can be printed out as many times as you need right from home or your nearest print shop!
And if you’re looking for more free Graduation printables you can check them out here
There are a few ways you can use this your free graduation banner printable. You can hang it on a wall at home or school, on the backyard fence or even on a door. Or print it out smaller (using the printer settings) and make it into a cake topper with string.
- 1x PDF file – Preschool Graduate
- 1x PDF file Kindergarten Graduate (the printable is available for free in the printable library – link below)
- High Resolution PDF file, 300 dpi
YOU WILL NEED
- Preschool Graduate and Kindergarten Graduate printable – download below
- Color Printer or Visit a Local Print Shop
- A4 White card stock (80gsm or more)
- Hot glue / refills or double-sided tape
- Or Glue tape runner
- Ribbon, any colour you choose
My suggestion for the printing would be, unless you have a high-quality printer to use at home, have your printables printed by a printing shop. If you are based in the United States, stores like Staples, Office Depot/Office Max, FedEx or the UPS all do a fantastic job printing in store using their laser printers.
HOW TO ASSEMBLE
Not crafty? No problem, I will show you an example of how I assemble my banners. Below is a step-by-step tutorial that I recorded a few years back on how to assemble a banner. It is still the same process but just a different printable.
Make sure to subscribe to my Youtube Channel for more party decoration ideas and tutorials.
How to make:
- Print out the templates on white card stock. Preferably 80 gsm or more. Cut out each template
- Either place double sided tape behind each letter or hot glue and apply your ribbon to the tape or glue. Remember you will have to do it upside so when you hold it up, it’s in the correct order.
- Attach your banner with tape to your table or wall and you’ve got yourself an amazing banner!
Looking for the free printable?
The free Preschool Graduate and Kindergarten Graduate Banner printables are in the Ellie Rose Printable Library. The library is a password protected page for all subscribers. Not yet a subscriber? No problem! Just enter your details below and you will receive a welcome email with the password to log in!
You May Also Like:
If you found these printable useful and give them ago, please be sure to share your photos with me over in my private Facebook Group.
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave me a comment below.
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
****This post may contain affiliate links which means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thanks so much for your support in this way! You can read my disclosure policy here.
1 thought on “Free Preschool & Kindergarten Graduation Banner Printable”
Thanks for the great printable. I am so exited to use them.