How to make Noah’s Ark / Jungle Theme cupcake toppers
Tools you will need:
- Animal Printables
- Rainbow & No. 1 Printables
- Rainbow colour circle template printable
- Rainbow colour cardstock
- A4 White card stock (80gsm or more)
- Small Skewers or Tooth Picks
- Sticky Tape
Some other Noah’s Ark / Rainbow Party Decorations:
Below please find the DIY video, to show you how to make these toppers. Otherwise a breakdown description is also listed below:
For more free party printables and decorating tips, make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel!
How to make:
- Print out your images on the white card stock. These images will print on a A4 page
- Cut along the dotted line (if you want the white edges)
- Cut out your rainbow coloured circles
- Glue your images to the coloured circles
- Place your skewer stick at the back on the circle and tape down with sticky tape
Make sure to check out our other Noah’s Ark printables we have to offer.
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
3 thoughts on “Noah’s Ark Cupcake Toppers (DIY plus FREE printables)”
Hi please could you email me the Noah’s Ark Cupcake TOPPERS templates as i cannot open the link.
Hi here, I checked the links and all looks good. Welcome to try it again 🙂
I really admire your creative creations… Can you please share Noah’s ark printable for the party favor box and if possible do a video for it? please email the the ark printable or post here. i need it asap for my little son Noah’s first birthday. Please and thank you..