Another quick and easy Mickey Mouse theme popcorn / party favor boxes to add to your party table. In this post I have given you all the character printables including AGE 1 & 2 balloons. Step by step tutorial on how to make them. With these printables you can also use them for other things, from bag tags, cupcake toppers or cake toppers etc. Hope you enjoy
Tools to need:
- Popcorn Boxes
- A4 cardstock (80gsm or more is best)
- Pop dots
- Lollies / Sweets & other goodies to fill the boxes
For more free Mickey mouse party printables and decorating tips, make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel!
How to make:
- Download your printables
- Print them out on white cardstock
- Cut around the images or dotted lines
- Glue your balloons first and then your character over. Making it look like they are holding the balloons.
- Place pop dots on your number 1 or 2 balloon printable & peel off the backing
- Stick your balloon printable on the top of your other balloons. Giving it a 2D look
- You don’t need the pop dots if you don’t have any
- Fill your boxes with all yummy goodies
These printables can be used for other decorations too, not just for your boxes.
Looking for the free printable?
The free Mickey Mouse Surprise Boarding Passes printable from this blog post is located in the Ellie Rose Printable Library. The library is a password protected page for all subscribers. Not a subscriber? No problem! Just enter your details below and you will receive a welcome email with the password to log in!
Please see below our other party favour printables tutorials we have for you for Mickey Mouse party theme. Just click on the picture 🙂
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***