How to make Mickey Mouse Party Door Sign
In this post I will show you How to Make a Mickey Mouse inspired door sign with free images/template.
By adding that extra special touch to the party with a door sign, will make your child’s birthday an even more memorable moment with some great photos opportunities too.
The Materials you will be needing are:
- Heavy white cardstock (I use 180 gsm or more) to print on
- Double sided tape or glue gun (to adhere the ribbon to the printables)
- Your child’s name and age printed and cut out (optional)
**The printables are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use**
- Download your template
- Save onto your computer
- Print out your templates on white cardstock
- Cut around the image
- Glue the ribbon to each image
- You can add a special touch by adding a whole bunch different colour ribbon to the bottom of the door sign
- Adhere to the door
Looking for the free printable?
The free Mickey Mouse Surprise Boarding Passes printable from this blog post is located in the Ellie Rose Printable Library. The library is a password protected page for all subscribers. Not a subscriber? No problem! Just enter your details below and you will receive a welcome email with the password to log in!
Below please find the DIY video, to show you how to make the door sign.
For more free party printables and decorating tips, make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel!
Below are some other examples of what I have done for friends in the past. Enjoy xx
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***