Look how adorable scary these Zombie Chip Bags are! 😉
Looking for some free Halloween Party Ideas? Or something you can send to your kids school for all the kids for Halloween? Check out this freebie I have for you.
These DIY goodie bag / birthday decoration printables are another great easy idea to send with your kids to school or to add to your party. These can be made up filled with chips / popcorn or lollies.
You can print these out as many as you need right from home or your nearest print shop!
What’s included in the download?
* Zombie Chip Bag Template – To be printed on 8.5″ x 11″ Letter-Size
* High Resolution PDF file, 300 dpi
You will need:
- Chip Bag Printable – link to download is below
- Color Printer or Visit a Local Print Shop
- Glossy brochure paper (80 lb) or Letter Size Paper (8.5″ x 11″ or A4: 8.2″ x 11.6″)
- Paper Crimper – These bags do already have the crimp look – so this Paper Crimper isn’t a must – only if you want to add more crimp effect to the ends
- Glue tape runner
Below please find some more tutorials I thought might be helpful:
Step By Step Tutorial below on how to make a chip bag in PicMonkey
How to make a chip bag in Silhouette Studio
How to assemble a chip bag
For more free party printables and decorating tips, make sure to subscribe to our Youtube channel!
I always love seeing what my readers make with my templates. Please feel free to join my Facebook Group
I hope you found this tutorial useful and will give it a go.
Please leave me any comments you might have and I will try my best to get back to you as soon as I can.
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
****This post may contain affiliate links which means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thanks so much for your support in this way! You can read my disclosure policy here.