FREE COCOMELON POPCORN BOXES
I have quick and easy Cocomelon party theme printable for you to enjoy. Print off these Cocomelon popcorn box set and make your party table setup look like the next level. They are great for boys or girls Cocomelon Party theme. These will also be perfect if you were watching the Cocomelon TV Series with your family and wanted another special added touch.
These popcorn boxes are easy to make and can be printed out as many times as you need right from home or your nearest print shop!
If you have missed any of my other free Cocomelon printables you can check them out here: Cocomelon Rice Krispie Treats & Cocomelon Lollipop Swirl Stickers.
There are a few ways you can use these popcorn boxes. They are not only just for popcorn. If you want to add lollies or use as a party favor goodie bag that is filled with lots of small toys, you are welcome to do that too.
- x1 Cocomelon Family Popcorn Box Template (the printables are available for free in the printable library – link below)
- 1 x High Resolution PDF file, 300 dpi
HOW TO ASSEMBLE
- Download and print your templates. You will need to print 2 of the same
- Cut out the popcorn printable.
- Fold all the edges.
- Glue edges in place
- At the bottom you might want to add a small piece of tape or glue the flaps in place if you plan on having kids handle the boxes, just so they con’t come apart.
- Fill with your favorite goodies
YOU WILL NEED
- Cocomelon Popcorn Box Printable – download below
- Color Printer or Visit a Local Print Shop
- White Cardstock (80lb) or Letter Size Paper (8.5″x11″ or A4 size)
- Glue tape runner
- Popcorn / Lollies / Goodies (up to you what you want to put in them)
Once you have downloaded and printed out your Cocomelon popcorn Boxes, you will be pleasantly surprised at how quick and easy and how awesome they turn out and I think your friends and family will be just as excited to take them home!
Looking for the free printable?
The free Cocomelon printable from this blog post is located in the Ellie Rose Printable Library. The library is a password protected page for all subscribers. Not a subscriber? No problem! Just enter your details below and you will receive a welcome email with the password to log in!
You May Also Like:
If you found these printable useful and give them ago, please be sure to share your photos with me over in my private Facebook Group.
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave me a comment below.
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
****This post may contain affiliate links which means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thanks so much for your support in this way! You can read my disclosure policy here.