Free Christmas BINGO Game
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! No, we’re not talking about your Aunt Betty’s fruitcake. We’re talking about Christmas! A time for being with family, exchanging gifts, and eating way too much food. And what would Christmas be without a few fun games to liven up the festivities? That’s why we’ve got a free printable Christmas bingo game that the whole family can enjoy.
So if you are looking for a fun way to keep the family entertained during Christmas? Why not try playing some bingo! I’ve created a free printable set of bingo cards that you can use. Just print them out, grab some Bingo markers, and you’re good to go!
To make it even more easier, we’ve also included the “token cards” PDF of all the possible items that can appear on the bingo cards. Just print this out and cut along the lines to create some festive little calling cards.
Plus, it’s all available to download instantly over in our printable library for FREE!
If you’re looking for some more free Christmas printables to use with the kids, you can check them out here
- Christmas BINGO Cards & Token Cards (the printable is available for free in the printable library – link below)
- Printed on 8.5″ x 11″ Letter-Size
- Includes: 10 PDF files
- 2 Different Size Cards
- High Resolution PDF file, 300 dpi
How To Play Christmas Bingo
- Our printable Christmas bingo cards come in a PDF format with 6 unique cards. Each card has 25 spaces, each with a different Christmas-themed item.
- To play, simply print out as many copies of the cards as you need (one for each player), and the calling cards printable PDF.
- Then choose one player to be the “caller” who will pick out the calling token cards. Or have each player pick their own calling cards when it is their turn.
- To start the game, the caller selects a token card and calls the object on the card.
- The players can use candy as markers, placing the candy ontop of the squares, as it is called out
- The winner is the 1st player to get five items in a row (horizontally, vertically, or diagonally) and shout “BINGO!”
- The free space counts as a filled in already
- The winner then becomes the caller and a new game begins.
YOU WILL NEED
- Christmas Bingo Game Printables – download below
- Colour Printer or Visit a Local Print Shop
- Card Stock or Printing Paper
- “Token Markers” / Candy
Once you have downloaded and printed out your Bingo printable pack, you will be pleasantly surprised at how quick and easy and how awesome they turn out and I think your kids will be just as excited to get started with them!
These free Christmas Bingo cards and tokens are a great game for kids and adults alike! It’s easy to learn and lots of fun. So gather your family around the table, break out our free printable bingo cards, and enjoy quality time together this holiday season!
Looking for the free printable?
The free Christmas printable from this blog post is located in the Ellie Rose Printable Library. The library is a password protected page for all subscribers. Not a subscriber? No problem! Just enter your details below and you will receive a welcome email with the password to log in!
You May Also Like:
If you found these printable useful and give them ago, please be sure to share your photos with me over in my private Facebook Group.
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave me a comment below.
*The printables/ clipart are for private use only and are not to be resold & not for commercial use*
**All copyrights and trademarks of the character images used belong to their respective owners and are not being sold**
***I do not claim ownership over the characters used in my designs***
****This post may contain affiliate links which means that, at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission if you make a purchase. Thanks so much for your support in this way! You can read my disclosure policy here.